Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New blog page

Everyone's probably noticed the new overhaul on my blog. I wanted something fresh and new. I was visiting someone's blog a couple months ago and read that Shelsscraps had made the banner,background page, etc. I contacted Shel and let her know what I was looking for. She was absolutely wonderful to work with! She tweaked whatever I wanted tweaked. She even gave me the 3 column layout which I had no clue how to do. She even made me a matching watermark. I just haven't used it yet. But I will soon! Thank you Shel for making my blog page exactly what I wanted. Next time I'm in the mood to change you'll have a returning customer! I still have some things to add but need to find the time to make it all complete. I hope you are enjoying the fresh cute colors!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful blog page, hugs rachxx

Rose said...

Very pretty Felicia!

Rose

{Sarah Coyle} said...

OMG.this is FANTASTIC! I LOVE LOVE IT!

Angela said...

Welcome back, Felicia! The bloglift looks fab!

LaToya said...

Looks good...I wouldn't mind changing mine but I can't take the pain.LOL

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Felicia - this looks great - I love the cheerfulness of it. Awesome job by Shel - I will have to give her a try the next time I get ready for a change. It's great to hear you're doing well.

laos348 said...

The blog looks fantastic!! And your blog banner is great for a laugh - I seem to have a lot of "embellishment opportunities"!

Scrapping Julie said...

she did an awesome job. may have to check her out thanks!!!

Jennifer Talley said...

Hey Felicia, just wanted let you know that I love your new blog design! I am jealous!

Karen said...

Hiya Felicia - this looks awesome - so happy and cheery!!

Karen
xo

Gramrussell said...

Looking good!

Unknown said...

i am definitely partial to the three-column layout - love the new banner!

Alfredo Gallardo said...

Wow, that is some interesting information. Will take into consideration next time I do a template change for my blog.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new blog page...it is so refreshing!

Elizabeth said...

Love the look of your blog! I will have to contact Shel for a banner for myself!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Felicia - haven't heard from you in a while - I hope you are doing well.